Rikke Damkjær Maimburg
- AAOS: Chicago 19-23 March 2013 18. september 2012
- Water-content calculation in growth plate and cartilage using MR T1-mapping design and validation of a new method in a porcine model 2. september 2013
- The following 8 abstracts from the group have been accepted for The Danish Orthopaedic Society’s annual meeting in Copenhagen 23-25 October 2013 20. september 2013
- Ahmed Abdul-Hussein Abood is new PhD student at Health, Aarhus University 4. november 2013
- The article “Concomitant Changes in Cross-Sectional Area and Water Content in Skeletal Muscle after Resistance Exercise” accepted for publication 18. november 2013
- Ten abstracts presented at DOS annual meeting in Copenhagen 22-24 October 2014 27. oktober 2014
- Grant from Riisfort Fonden 10. oktober 2014
- Professor David Little from Paediatrics & Child Health, Children’s Hospital in Sidney is visiting from 22-24 September 2014 22. september 2014
- Visit by Prof. D. med. Robert Rödl from Facharzt für Orthopädie in Münster 22. september 2014
- Article on clavicula fracture in Tidsskrift for jordemødre 7/2014 22. september 2014
- Visiting researcher from Mexico | Danish Paediatric Orthopaedic Research: [...] José Luis Ramiréz García-Luna [...]...
- Symposium on physeal injuries. Copenhagen 25.10.2011 | Danish Paediatric Orthopaedic Research: [...] Handouts from talks [...]...
- Manoj Ramachandran: Handouts from talks given at EPOS BAT Instructional Course, Vienna 2012 | Danish Paediatric Orthopaedic Research: [...] Handouts from talks [...]...
AAOS Aarhus University Hospital Allan Linde Poulsen Ann Buhl Bersang Bjarne Møller-Madsen cerebral palsy CTEV EFORT Elsass EPOS Grant growth plate Hanne Damgaard Poulsen Hans Stødkilde-Jørgensen Ivan Hvid Juan Manuel Shiguetomi Medina Kirsten Nordbye-Nielsen Kristina Ulrich Sørensen Line Kjeldgaard Pedersen Maiken Stilling Manoj Ramachandran Martin Gottliebsen MRI Nina Hardgrib Madsen NOF Ole Rahbek ORS pain Polina Martinkevich Rikke Damkjær Maimburg Sofie Ibfelt Søren Ege Qwist traumatology
Follow @ChildrensOrtho on Twitter